We welcome new clients throughout the year. If you are interested in tax preparation, please be aware that our calendar does fill up as April 15th approaches. Make an appointment with us today!
You will find our pricing on individual tax returns extremely competitive! Prices include a state return and e-filing with direct deposit.
- Basic 1040 starts at $225.00
If you have an appointment scheduled with us for preparation of your taxes, we offer these tips to help you plan for your meeting:
- Personal Returns
- Please bring documentation for all sources of income (W-2’s, 1099’s, etc).
- If you will be filing long form, also bring documentation for Schedule A deductions. This includes mortgage interest, real estate taxes, vehicle registration fees, medical expenses, and charitable donations.
- For students or former students, please bring documentation for interest paid on student loans, as well as for college costs (tuition, books, lab fees) that are paid by cash, credit, or student loans.
- If you are a new client, bring Social Security numbers and dates of birth for yourself and your dependents, and your previous year’s return.
- If you purchased or sold property during the year, please bring the HUD settlement statement (included in your closing papers).
- Business Returns
- Please bring documentation for income and expenses, such as your check register, bank statements, credit card statements, list of receivables and payables, sales, and sales tax collected.
- If you own rental property, bring documentation for income, as well as taxes paid, insurance fees, and expenses such as advertising, cleaning, mileage, etc. If you purchased or sold property during the year, please bring the HUD settlement statement (included in your closing papers).